The Controller of your personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation
(“GDPR”) regarding our website and Apps is:
Kids Academy Company apps: Learn Like Nastya, Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs, Jigsaw Puzzles
697 Mill Creek Road, Suite 13
Manahawkin NJ 08050,
United States of America
When you register for an account as a parent, we collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name (name and last name), email address. If you choose to purchase a subscription from us, our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information (credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVV).
When you download and use our mobile Apps, we also collect non-personal information about the duration the App is used and how the App is used, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within our mobile applications.How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide you access to your account, to contact you and to send you marketing materials upon your consent.
We also provide a free, optional newsletter that parents can elect to receive by submitting a request on our website at www.kidsacademy.mobi or by providing an email address through parent specific potions of our Apps. Our collection of email addresses to send newsletters is made under Section 312(c)(3) of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA“) effective July 1, 2013, which require that we notify you that:
- (i) we are collecting the email address for the sole purpose of sending the newsletters;
- (ii) we use the email address solely for that purpose and the email address is not combined with any other information; and
- (iii) that you may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time by unsubscribing. Our newsletter is provided through our third party service providers, so we share your email address with them for the sole purpose of fulfilling newsletter subscriptions.
Your Choices About Your Information You can correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request promptly. If your personal data is protected under EU laws, GDPR gives you various rights in connection with our use of your personal data. You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability and erasure.Our Retention of Your Information
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
When You Request Support, You May Send Us Email
We allow users to contact us if they have support questions about use of our Apps. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request (“Support Information”). We use Support Information only.Information Sharing and Disclosure
We don’t rent, sell or share your email address unless we have your expressed consent and in the following circumstances:
- (i) We share your email address with our newsletter provider to deliver our newsletter to you.
- (ii) We may share your Support Information with our support providers, but only for the purpose of providing support to you.
- (iii) We may share your email address and/or Support Information: (a) to protect the security or integrity of our website and Apps, (b) to take precautions against liability; (c) to respond to judicial process, or (d) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety; and where such information is not used for any other purpose, all in compliance with Section 312.5(c)(6) of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013.
When your personal data is shared with third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, we guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection, including but not limited to, by entering into contractual clauses between controller and processor.Cookies
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website (we don’t allow links within our Apps). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.Children’s privacy